Thursday, September 30, 2010

Random

I finally took the big step of cleaning out our pantry. I put all the foods that were safe on one shelf, and the "poisonous" ones on another - which isn't much. I hope to eventually have that shelf gone, but for now I can't bear to throw them out. I am completely getting rid of all the flours and baking mixes. My pantry looks so barren! I still haven't menu planned, but I'm working on it. I've been blessed to be connected with a couple of people that have already been on this path and are willing to answer my questions.

We've decided to hold off on the biopsy for the time being. There are a myriad of reasons, but we mainly just don't want her to have to go through it when we already know what we need to do. If in the future she wants to have it done or if we decide it's a necessary step then we'll proceed from there. As of today I am on the GF diet and so is my 3 year old. The rest of the house will be for any shared meals, and any baked goods. I am going to have a cooking day at least once a week and bake muffins, breads, and any goodies that we want so we can be prepared. I want to have a stash on hand for unexpected trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment