Friday, October 1, 2010

I am on my second day of gluten free. No immediate results like Shayla had, but I am committed. I made pancakes this morning and they were awful. Seriously awful. They tasted like beans. At least the kids ate them. I've read that the mixes are all trial and error, some people love the bean flours, others are not fans - I obviously fall into the latter category as far as pancakes go. We had a wonderful pizza last night and the bean flour was fine with it.

I received 2 cookbooks yesterday and we are heading to the store to stock up on delicious ingredients so we can actually eat 3 normal meals a day. The hardest thing is that when we are hungry there isn't anything we can just grab that is moderately healthy. After this weekend, that should be resolved!

No comments:

Post a Comment