Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 5

Wow, I can't believe it's already been 5 days. I am happy to report that Shayla had no stomach pains or tears today! Thank you, Lord! Cereal for breakfast (in a glass bowl!), salad for lunch, fruit for snacks, tacos for dinner (with corn tortillas). We even made it through a MOMS meeting (Mothers of Many Seasons), which has classes for homeschoolers and includes snacks. Shayla packed herself an apple and had me speak with her teacher to explain the reason she was having a different snack. She said the other kids asked for an apple when they saw hers, so that made her feel good.

We haven't received our test results yet, but I'm assuming the diagnosis is correct since we've seen such a dramatic change in her health by removing the glutens. Hopefully we'll get the results tomorrow or Thursday. If they show celiac I plan on having the rest of the family tested as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment